Wednesday, May 13, 2009

REVLON WALK / RUN FOR WOMEN

Last Saturday, I walk in the 16th annual Entertainment Industry Foundation REVLON Run/Walk For Women, which took place at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in downtown LA. I shot tons of fun footage of my friends and I doing the 5k, but alas my new camera seems to not be compatible with my computer, so I was unable to edit it. Instead of not posting a video blog at all... I decided to compile all my photos into a video. ENJOY!



PS... I am also extremely sadden by the fact that the majority of past comments have been deleted. I did NOT do this and am actually very concerned that someone may have hacked into my account. I am not sure why someone would do that. I have taken the necessary precautions to stop this from happening again. Again, sorry for all whose comments were deleted.

5 comments:

Gene S. said...

Hey there,
I'm very happy to say that
my sister was also in attendance and participated in the Revlon Run/Walk For Women. She's had breast cancer a couple of years back. Thanks to this Foundation and Susan G. Komen Foundation and many many others, she was given the latest information to make informed decisions.Today, She is in healthy and enjoying her new grandson. So Kudos to you and your friends for helping keep breast & ovarian cancer awareness informations out there . Best-Gene

Mark said...

Hi Chudney,

Thanks for another great update! As always, you are lending your time & talents to a great cause! I hope that you enjoyed the 5k walk/run, and I know that your efforts, along with all of the other runners, will help in the fight against breast & ovarian cancer! It was also so nice that you did this in memory of your grandmother.

Thanks again for looking into the issue of the comments! You are the best! Also, good luck with your new video camera. Technology is fabulous, but it could also drive us crazy sometimes! I am sure that you will figure it all out. I must admit that you did a great job putting the slide show together with captions & music despite the difficulties with your camera. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Mark

Freddie said...

You are an inspiration! What a wonderful thing you and your friends did for Breast Cancer research. God Bless You!

I was wondering about those deleted comments. I hope it isn't some creepy hacker! Good Luck!

Thanks for sharing.

Mark said...

Hi Chudney,

I am heading up to Foxwoods MGM Grand Theater soon with my family for your mother's concert tonight!!!! I can't wait!! I am so excited about it!! Your mother always finds a way to surprise the fans, and this is certainly a great way to kick off the summer (just like the Greenwich show a few years ago & many others). It is going to be spectacular! This was a great surprise, and I am so happy to be going!! I will tell you about it next time.

Sincerely,

Mark

www.marksdianarosswebsite.com

Anonymous said...

So Chudney, Where is Amera???? We need her weekly poems!!!!! Help, it is not the same without her!!!!