Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DRESSES, DRESSES, DRESSES

As we verge on the threshold of summer, it’s time to pack up your sweaters and parkas and prep your closet for warm weather. This season dresses are HOT! Slipping into a great dress will put you on the pulse of summer fashion trends as well as make you feel absolutely FABULOUS.

Check out this summer’s hottest dress trends:

THE MAXI DRESS
Long, flowing dresses are a must-have this summer. A floor-sweeping dress is not only a spotlight stealer, it’s comfortable, fun and flattering to any shape or figure.

BOLD FLOWER PRINTS
Embrace your softer side with an ultra-feminine floral prints dress. The new floral is strong and modern. Bold prints and eye-catching designs are FABULOUS.

RUFFLES
Ruffles are everywhere! They are fun and flirty and add shape and femininity to any summer dress.

THE GRECIAN SINGLE SHOULDERED DRESS
Asymmetric shoulder-lines are all the rage right now. Showing off one-shoulder in a dress can be subtly sexy. Wear your dress with a pair of Gladiator sandals and you'll channel a goddess from the era inspiring this season's fashions.

SOME OF MY FAVORITE SUMMER DRESSES:



I LOVE DRESSES!!

8 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Chudney,

Thanks for another update! Can you believe that we are going into summer already (my favorite season of all)? I am so happy that it is this time of year again! Summer is so much fun!

Hope that you have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!

I also wanted to tell you that your mother's show at Foxwoods last week was absolutely SPECTACULAR & AMAZING!!!!!!!! My family and I had such a great time! It was so much fun. Your mother is truly a first-class act all the way! I have seen many artists in various concerts over the years, and no one can even come close to your mother's fabulous shows! Miss Ross is "The Boss"! Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Mark

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! All of those dresses are eye catching. I am going to make it my business to buy a lot of summer dresses in different style and colors. Dresses are cool but I just got to buy myself all kind of capris sets. I really like this week blog it is fashionable. PS let me not forget to speak, Hi Chudney!!!!!

Gene S. said...

Happy thursday Kiddo,
I have to say, you look absolutely FABULOUS in all those wonderful dresses. Just gorgeous! Have a fantastic weekend!
Gene

Freddie said...

A fabulous fashion show! I always love the light, loose fit of a summer dress. I have no tolerence for the hot, humid days of summer (I'm a Fall person) so I try to wear something as comfortable as possible.

By the way, are you going to catch any of the summer blockbusters? I'd love to read your reviews.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chudney,

Love all of the dresses but my fav has to be the pink ruffle dress. Very pretty and suits you. Also the green GRECIAN SINGLE SHOULDERED DRESS (yes i copied and pasted lol!) is lovely too!

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

What's up girl,

I stumbled onto your blog last night and was up all night reading your posts. That's a compliment because I don't do that for everyone. I'm a writer too so the bar is pretty high.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I noticed you did a style change from the "socialite" to you just doing you. And I'm glad you got rid of the socialite thing-- coerced or not. The new style is better. "It's like butter baby."

~ tanisha

Ross Rules said...

Hi Chudney--Just got in from New York. I found the "Diana Ross Playground" in Central Park--very cool. I swear I saw Tracee at the Greek Restaurant on 9th and 58th Street. What a small, small world. I couldn't stop thinking of the Concert in Central Park back in '83.

Rosser Ruth! lol said...

i love dresses too. . . Just not on me so much! Wud luv to wear the maxi dress. So comfortable I would imagine. I prefer to cover up the freckles!