Sunday, April 8, 2007

Los Angeles, CA


Claudia Jordan (TV host and Deal or No Deal model) planned an OLD SKOOL ROLLER SKATING party for her birthday and J’ADORE magazine cover release party (though I’ve never heard of that magazine). After most of the girls who planned to go to the party cancelled (Boo Hiss to Sam and Kloe), Kim K and I were left dressed in our 80’s attire (Me in an ultra short skirt, off the shoulder top ala flash dance, leg warmers and pig tails. Kim in leggings, gaudy jewelry and a side pony) and headed out to the roller rink in Northridge (UGH! I never go that far into the valley. I’m such a Westside snob ;)

We arrive just as Claudia’s super stretch escalade was pulling up. She jumped out looking super hot in gold lame and followed by the camera’s for the website TMZ. The camera’s documented Claudia and Kim arriving at the party (I was shoved off to the side by some PR agent, but followed closely behind as to not get lost in the crowd).

Kim and Claudia ended up at a make shift red carpet where they posed and were interviewed by random press (No one big or that I recognized). People kept coming up to me and asking if Kim would do this or Kim could do that. What the did I look like… her publicist? I was psyched to be dressed up and anxious to get on the roller rink, so I just smiled and sent them to Kim directly. I am sure people thought I was the worst publicist ever. She kept pulling me in pics, which I am sure I was cropped out of, but no worries because eventually we got suited up in our roller skates and out on to the rink.

The oldies rocked, as we skated in circles and circles for hours and hours (I started out pretty wobbly, but eventually got my groove back). When we had enough of circling the rink, we worked on some fancy spins and one-footed maneuvers (mostly flailing about like maniacs). When we were finally worn out and dizzy from all the circling around, we returned our skates and darted out.

(Check out some funny footage on TMZ. I am the random with the short skirt ;)
http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/13/kim-k-on-wheels/4

Kim had promised her friend Winter that we would stop by her party at Area, so we decided to make a quick pit stop on the way home. We pulled up, hopped out of the car and approached the door in our 80’s gear. Sure enough, the door guy wouldn’t even look at us (N oone dressed like assholes can get into Area, I guess ;)

“Are we in the twilight zone?” Kim pondered!

She has never NOT gotten into a club, whereas I am totally used to getting snubbed at the door. She approached the girls with the private table list, who wouldn’t even look at her.

“We have a table,” Kim yelled… NOTHING.

Finally one of the girls looked up to let in another group or normally dressed Hollywood types. She glanced at Kim and I with contempt in her eyes, but then recognized Kim. HA! She shuffled us right to the table where Kim’s very drunk friend was finishing her birthday celebration.

On the other side of the room, I spotted none other than my baby brother, Evan! I made my way over and mingled with his friends. Terrance Howard was there in cowboy hat! (How come he has no problems getting in to the club looking like a cowboy and it’s a struggle for me in with pigtails… or dressed normally for that matter :)

My legs were tired from all that skating and dancing, so soon after we arrived, we headed home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who this Claudia Jordan is, now I remember her face from deal or no deal.
Chudney, to make yourself more popular, you need to drag your mom around with you, that way paparazzi will start taking pictures, and know your name. Take your mom to the IVY, eat outside. Once your name is in all the papers, you'll get invited to all the clubs & cool parties.
Good Luck

Anonymous said...

or do the tinsley and just run ou and buy an outfit that some othr starlet has been photographed wearign and get photographed in it yourself. then you can hope to be included in some magazines 'who wore it best?' showdown.

-08

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could make a tape with RayJ? That will surely get you some attention.

Anonymous said...

What do you say to your very good friend Kim k when she's on tape getting pissed on by Ray J? I mean seriously was that a concern for you? as her friend what was your thoughts?!

CHUDNEY ROSS said...

Claudia Jordan is a TV host on the style network and model (best known for being on Deal Or No Deal) She is a sweetheart!!

I love the comments about what I should or should not do to get more into the public eye! I WILL NEVER make a sex tape or flash my private areas so no worries here. I do often go out with my mom, but truly I am trying to make it on my own talents (writing being one) and this blog is all in fun and a bit in jest.

And on KIM K...
I didn't know her when... (met her only recently. See February blogs) BUT people make mistakes and bad choses and as friends we support them NO MATTER WHAT!

Thanks for reading friends!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chudney! I came across your blog from another site and wanted to express to you that I am the "PR Agent" that you said pushed you to the side at Claudia's party. I apologize if you feel that way, but I would never push anyone to the side. I think you are a very nice person. :)

Best,

Danika