Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MEET MORE READERS

Reader Profile: LINNEA

I discovered your blog via your youtube channel that I found when I was listening to *surprise* you mom's songs. I keep coming back because you are someone I really look up to! Your blog is totally different than the others I read, because it's not about you "showing of". You work hard, have the best attitude towards things and always see the positive side. You're honest and really seem to care about other people. I think everybody should aspire to be like that ;D

Country: Sweden

Date of birth: 18 jun 1991

Favorite food: Anything unhealthy really... xD

A friend would describe me as: A smart nerd who spends too much time on school. Someone who laughs/smiles a lot, a "fun-seeker" that easily gets bored. A good listener who's not afraid to be honest.

What makes me happy: Music, oh my, music!! Playing the guitar, being creative, traveling, seeing new places and people!

If anything were possible I would: Travel around the world, help everybody in need, bring back all my favorite artists like MJ, Marvin Gaye, Freddie Mercury, James Brown, Ray Charles and do another Woodstock concert for everyone to enjoy!! It would be magical and totally FABULOUS!

My proudest moment: Maybe when I got recognized by my principal when I finished school. I cried when I saw my grades because I had worked so hard and it paid off.

Favorite Ross song: The Boss. You do NOT know how much I love this song girl!



Reader Profile: LENA

I really don't like communicating over the Internet, but I just want you to get to know me since I send you comments every week on your blogs.

First of all, I am a proud mother of two. My son Kameron is 11 and my daughter Trinity is 9. I am also married to the most wonderful guy in this world his name is Willie. Willie and I have been together for 14 years. I have so many things in my life a wonderful home to live in and nice vehicles to drive.

I am a huge fan of your mom and the only thing I really want to know about her is how she is doing. I don't have a favorite song, but I have lots of songs I like. I loved the whole album Take Me Higher.

My favorite colors are black and white.

Lena is signing out.


Thank you, ladies for sharing your wonderful profiles! I am always impressed by how different, unique, interesting and beautiful you all are! Thank you for coming back each week. I really appreciate you all!

More questions and profiles coming soon.

Keep reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog is Tracee single she is fiiiiiiiiiiine

Sharon Jacobucci said...

I am really enjoying reading the anecdotes from fans of your blog. Their stories are fascinating and it's interesting hearing about their lives. Looking forward to reading the next one.. Maybe one day we'll all meet.. Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend.. Sending you a huge hug from my side of the beach. :D

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the fact that you acknowledge me as your friend and that really means the world to me. Thank you Chudney for being such a good friend. To all the readers of Chudney blog I hope we all can become one big circle of friends. LENA!!!

Mark said...

Hi Chudney,

I enjoyed reading Linnea and Lena profiles! You have some great readers here. This project is coming along very nicely! Hope all is well with you!

Mark