Sunday, February 4, 2007

Los Angeles, CA


I recently met Kim Kardasian, famed best friend and travel companion to Paris Hilton (New friends are a plus and new friends who are in the social club you want in are even better).

Kim and I emailed back and forth, but could never seem to find a time to meet up for lunch, so on a random Tuesday trip to Malibu (I feel so at peace in Malibu sitting in the sun at the Coffee Bean with an English breakfast tea latte listening to the kids play in the playground that I used to play in as a child) I drove up to Calabasas to meet Kim at her store DASH.

I was more than slightly (and a bit embarrassingly) nervous as I winded up and over old Topanga Road. Re-visiting my geeky past and hoping to be liked, I even checked my outfit and applied lip-gloss as I approach the cute boutique.

All my worries for naught! The door chimed as I timidly stepped inside. My tension subsided as Kim greeted with a sweet smile and a hug. She is striking in person, sexy and gorgeous. (My body looks like that of a twelve year-old boy next to her. Maybe I need to add some curves to get the same sex appeal :)

Shedding my nervousness and self doubt, I warmed as we chatted about…

Family - Both of us have a million siblings who we are very close to. Family is SO important!!

Friends - Most of my childhood friends are on the east coast, which is hard because these are the people I feel closest to and the most myself with. Kim’s childhood friends are Hollywood Celebutantes… Paris, Nicole, Kimberly, etc.

Travel - I love to travel with my mother when she touring. Kim travels with Paris which I’m sure is way more of a party than traveling with my mom… and you know I love a good party ;)

We continued chatting and planning future dinners and parties as I danced around the store picking out dresses (I LOVE TO WEAR DRESSES. They are soooo comfortable and I think I’ve got some nice legs ;) I decided on a cute lacey low cut number by Trishia Fix… And Kim totally gave me a good deal!

In a town that seems so fake and cold… I may have found new BFF!
Watch out Paris ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim does seem like a good person.

Kelly said...

Sounds like you're gonna be apart of that Paris, Kim, Nicole, celebutaunt (sp?) crowd. I'm totally impressed and amazed by that whole young hollywood set. Do you ever get to the east coast to visit with your friends out there?

Anonymous said...

*all bright eyed and innocent* BFF's - how nice! Hey, maybe Kim will ask you to be in her next sex tape?!! Oooo, but maybe not. She likes black guys and you....well...