Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT


It’s not really my place to tell you who to VOTE for, but being that this election is so important for the future for this country, I felt the need to at least state my views. You can take my opinions or leave them, but on November 4th (My birthday) get out there and VOTE! If you haven’t been following the election thus far, do some research on the internet, learn what each candidate is about and make an informed decision on whom you want to be the next PRESIDENT. As for me, I believe BARACK OBAMA is FABULOUS!

BARACK OBAMA is a charismatic, intelligent and inspiring man. I am drawn to his idealism, his youthful energy and his political views. This country is in dire need of a change and OBAMA is the change we need. It’s time to bring new energy and new ideas into our governmental structure.

I also appreciate that OBAMA is committed to uniting the country around a vision for the future (a positive message instead of the dirty tactics of McCain’s campaign). We need a president who can inspire people across all lines whether republican or democrat, black, brown, or white, woman or man. I believe wholeheartedly that OBAMA is that person.

I don’t have any strong feelings against McCain. I mean, he seems to me to have pretty standard republican ideals. My problem with McCain is that he is OLD and not a healthy man. If anything god forbid where to happen to McCain during his presidency, his Vice President would have to step in. This is the most dangerous, scary prospect of all. I think that Sarah Palin seems like a friendly enough lady with strong ideals (not ones I agree with in the slightest), but that does NOT mean she is qualified to run this country (particularly in the bad way we are in). Her stance on many of the issues seems so backward it’s shocking. She does not believe in sex education. She opposes abortion rights even in the case of rape or incest. She believes marriage should only be between a man and woman and she has said that the Iraq War was “a task from God.” (Whatever happened to the separation of church and state?) I just don’t think McCain’s camp put enough thought and research into the choice for his running mate. They were just trying to win the female VOTE after Hillary Clinton lost the democratic bid.

“Do not underestimate the power of hope and the power of words that inspire,” BARACK OBAMA said in his speech declaring his win as Democratic candidate.

I have HOPE for a better tomorrow and I am inspired! SO yes, on November 4th I will cast my vote for OBAMA because he is qualified, intelligent, charismatic and competent. BARACK OBAMA is FABULOUS!

Check out this video: YES, WE CAN!

Watch for a quick cameo by my sister Tracee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Chudney! I'm catching up on your wonderful blogs. GO OBAMA!! Only 4 days left...

Unknown said...

I agree,JUST DO IT!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.